Click HERE to apply!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
The primary responsibilities of the Shift Leads are to follow the instructions of the Retail Supervisor regarding customer service, customer education and cash management.
- Hand trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring high quality product standards
- Track the amount of unusable waste for each plant/batch, in addition to usable by-products
- Assure daily compliance with company policies including but not limited to: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, facility maintenance, and work schedules
- Accurately perform filling, packaging, and labeling of products within the production facility. This includes, but is not limited to: finished flower, pre-rolls, cartridges, concentrates, edibles, and other marijuana infused products.
- Maintain that all production areas and equipment are clean and sanitized at all times according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure that all sections of production are in complete accordance with all Massachusetts regulations.
- Maintain accurate records of daily production and communicate those records to management.
- Work as a member of a fast-paced team environment to help the team meet group goals.
- Understand and apply the use of Metrc, our seed to sale tracking program.
- Possess a willingness to work hard and learn every day.
- Learn and perform proper techniques for harvesting, drying and curing Cannabis
- Follow appropriate control measures to prevent mixing of batches and/or weights of batches.
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conduct visual inspections to ensure the product meets or exceeds set quality standards.
The above job description in no way states or implies these duties are the only duties performed by this employee.
The incumbent is expected to perform other related duties necessary for the effective operation of the Company.
Berkshire Welco reserves the right to change or alter any of the above duties and responsibilities according to theoperational needs of the Company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Customer service experience
- Cash handling experience
- Management experience preferred
- Cannabis industry experience a plus but not necessary!
- Knowledgeable about cannabis: genetics, laws, medicinal values, culture and trends of the industry.
- Prior management experience in a retail environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 6-12 months retail sales experience
- Must be 21 years or older with the ability to pass a criminal background check
- Desire to succeed in a fast-paced retail environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Shift Leads must be able to stand for long periods of time with appropriate breaks.
- Shift Leads will assist in moving product throughout the facility and must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be comfortable working in a bustling Retail environment with music playing and voices talking.
- Weekend/holiday/evening availability required
ABOUT BERKSHIRE WELCO / THE PASS BERKSHIRES
Berkshire Welco (DBA The Pass Berkshires), welcomes individuals of every race, color, orientation, age, gender, origin, veteran status, and those harmed directly and indirectly by prior cannabis prohibition. We hire smart, talented workers from all walks of life and all experience levels for our vertically integrated MA cannabis business. We embrace LGBTQ+, minorities, women, veterans, and other equity applicants throughout our community. Berkshire Welco intends to be a company where employees bring their individual identities, differences, and talents together to work as a team, across all our locations and operations. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in all areas of work and operations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources.
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Customer Service