Click HERE to apply!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets,and reactions to different strains of cannabis
- Keeping in the loop of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trendsthrough research
- Processing customers payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system
- Adhering to the best practices established by the facility for customer engagement and compliance
- Ensuring the dispensary is clean and always well-organized in accordance with the Cannabis Control Commission (CCC)
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products
- Correctly weighing, packaging, and labeling cannabis products as required
- Checking customer’s identification documents to verify that they are of legal age (21 years or older)
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked
The above job description in no way states or implies these duties are the only duties performed by this employee.
The incumbent is expected to perform other related duties necessary for the effective operation of the Company.
Berkshire Welco reserves the right to change or alter any of the above duties and responsibilities according to the operational needs of the Company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Sound knowledge of cannabis strains and their medicinal benefits
- Must be 21 years or older with the ability to pass a criminal background check and the ability to be approved to receive an Agent Badge
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve and resolve problems in a calm, professional courteous manner
- Strong computer skills, intermediate math skills are required
- A great team player
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience working with regulated product (alcohol, pharmaceuticals, perishables, cannabis, etc.) preferred
- Willing to understand the Cannabis rules and regulations in accordance with the compliance state rules set forth by the CCC
- Must be able to meet all shift requirements with regularity, predictability and consistency
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Long periods of prolonged standing and sitting
- Some crouching or holding uncomfortable positions for extended periods of time
- Requires bending and lifting up to 50 pounds
ABOUT BERKSHIRE WELCO / THE PASS BERKSHIRES
Berkshire Welco (DBA The Pass Berkshires), welcomes individuals of every race, color, orientation, age, gender, origin, veteran status, and those harmed directly and indirectly by prior cannabis prohibition. We hire smart, talented workers from all walks of life and all experience levels for our vertically integrated MA cannabis business. We embrace LGBTQ+, minorities, women, veterans, and other equity applicants throughout our community. Berkshire Welco intends to be a company where employees bring their individual identities, differences, and talents together to work as a team, across all our locations and operations. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in all areas of work and operations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources.
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Customer Service